Why Use An In-Home Cat Sitter?
- In your absence, your cat(s) deserve the best personal attention available, and only a knowledgeable, experienced, and professional sitter really knows how to properly take care of your cat while you’re away.
- Cats dislike breaks in their routine or changes of environment. In-home cat sitting visits by an experienced professional minimize the stress your cat(s) would otherwise experience while you are away.
- You never have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative. You needn’t be concerned about sacrificing regular care such as administering medications or providing daily grooming if your friend or relative isn’t qualified or doesn’t have time to attend to these important details.
- Daily in home cat sitting visits give you peace of mind. Remember, cats can’t dial 911 in case of an emergency related to his/her health or the condition of your apartment or home.
- On All Fours® Cat Sitting further contributes to your security by giving your home a “lived-in” appearance. We are happy to take in newspapers and mail, turn lights on and off, and open and close shades and curtains.
- We also provide additional services such as watering your plants and receiving special deliveries at no extra charge.
On All Fours Cat Sitting in Roxbury Township does not provide care while a non On All Fours employee is also providing care due to liability risk. Leslie would be more than willing to discuss this policy with you via phone.
Our service area is Roxbury Township and surrounding areas. For more information about the benefits of professional in home cat sitting, give Leslie Kaufman at On All Fours Cat Sitting a call or drop her a note using our Contact Form.